Congratulations to you and your athletes for qualifying to the 2017 Women’s JO National Championships. We are looking forward to a great event in Indianapolis!
It is important to read through all of the following information surrounding the event and share it with your attending coaches, athletes, and parents. To avoid any unnecessary glitches during the weekend, it is imperative that everyone is informed before arriving in Indianapolis.
Click here to visit the JO Nationals web site for details about the following:
- Event and Parent Information
- Competition site – Indianapolis Convention Center
- Information about the event
- Map to the venue
- Registration for the Welcome Party
- The link to the Athlete Bio Information Sheet
- Official Meet Photographer/Videographer
- Training and competition schedules
- Results – as they become available. You can visit www.myusagym.com or download the MyUSAGym app to view live results!
- Club Coaches Information
- Technical Packet – covers all technical aspects of the competition
- Competition Draw by region
- Age Division Chart
Avoid the long ticket lines and take advantage of our pre-sale option and by purchasing your daily pass online today!
Advance Purchase Online: pre-sale ends Tuesday, May 2, 2017
You must have a USA Gymnastics username and password to purchase tickets. Contact the Member Services Department at 800.345.4719 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in creating a username and password.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS!
- J.O. Nationals tickets may be purchased in advance through Tues., May 2nd.
- All spectators are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets online to avoid the rush on the day of the event.
- Tickets will be available for pick up starting Thursday, May 4th from 4:00-7:00p.m. at the Indiana Convention Center; outside of Hall I.
- Photo ID will be required to claim tickets.
- After Tuesday, May 2nd, tickets may only be purchased ONSITE at the event.
Onsite Ticket Purchase:
- Tickets will be available for purchase on-site starting Thursday, May 4th from 4:00-7:00p.m. at the Indiana Convention Center; outside of Hall I.
- Credit Card purchase ONLY; NO cash or check accepted.
All tickets may be purchased or picked-up during the following hours at the Indiana Convention Center outside of Hall I.
- Thursday, May 4th- 4:00-7:00p.m.
- Friday, May 5th- 8:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
- Saturday, May 6th- 7:00a.m.-8:00p.m.
- Sunday, May 7th- 7:00a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Welcome Party – Friday, May 5, 2017, 7:00pm –9:00pm
Registration closes Friday, April 28, 2017 so make sure to sign up today!
Open to all athletes, coaches, and family members. Click here to register.
NCAA Hall of Champions
700 W Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Show your spirit by dressing up in your favorite college apparel and join us for the 2017 Women’s Junior Olympic National Championships Welcome Party! Appetizers and dinner will be served, cash bar available. NCAA Hall of Champions boasts two-levels of interactive exhibits to engage visitors and create a true-to-life understanding of what it takes to make the grade. On the first level, all 24 NCAA sports are represented and include a novice to historian trivia challenge, current team rankings, video highlights, and artifacts donated from colleges around the nation. On the second level, is a fully interactive area to compete virtually and hands-on through sports simulators, a 1930s retro gymnasium, ski simulator and more. Registration for the Welcome Party ends Friday, April 28, 2017 at noon eastern. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
During your stay, One America is hosting the annual mini-marathon (half-marathon) in downtown Indianapolis on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 7:30am-noon. Click here for a course-map. Arrive early in downtown Indianapolis to give yourself plenty of time to find parking. Many downtown streets will be closed to traffic and public parking in preparation for the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon activities. Click here for directions and parking information near the convention center. Several parking facilities will be open for event parking. Please keep in mind that due to street closings, not all routes into the various parking locations will be available.
The following parking garages will be open by 6 a.m. for the event:
- IUPUI Campus Lots
- State Government Center Garage on Missouri off Maryland Street, 401 W. Washington Street
- OneAmerica Tower, One American Square
- World of Wonder Garage off Maryland and Illinois streets
- Clay Pool Court Garage, Washington and Illinois streets, 110 W. Washington Street
- Plaza Parking, 109 S. Capitol Avenue
- Hyatt Hotel Parking, 1 S. Capitol Avenue
- Capitol Commons, 10 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis Convention Center Information
Getting around the Indiana Convention Center and Downtown is easy with skywalk connections to more hotel rooms than any other city in the nation. Also linked to a four-story urban shopping mall, surrounded by more than 200 restaurants and clubs, well-known sports venues, and a 10-block state park that features top museums, green space and a convenient canal walk, the Indiana Convention Center has it all within walking distance. Whether you are navigating the Indiana Convention Center or downtown Indianapolis, you will find everything you need right here. Click here to visit the ICC web site.
The competition will take place on the first floor of the convention center in Hall I. Please see the attached floor plan for a detailed map. It is best to enter the convention center from Capitol Street or Maryland Street. There will be directional signs competition Hall I.
- Please see the attached list of area downtown restaurants for reference during your stay in Indianapolis.
- Visit Indy is a great resource for things to do and places to see during any downtime you may have.
- During Friday training, the concession stand in the Indianapolis Convention Center will be closed. However, there are dozens of restaurants nearby and local food trucks will line Georgia Street, just outside the Capitol Street entrance, on Friday, May 5, 2017 from 11:00am -1:30pm.
- Coaches hospitality will NOT be open Friday, May 5, 2017 during training. There will be limited snacks provided for coaches on Saturday and Sunday during the breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours.
- Credentials – Photo ID will be required for coaches to pick up credentials. Coaches will NOT be able to pick up credentials for other coaches. In addition, there will be a $50.00 charge to replace lost credentials.
Again, congratulations and we are looking forward to seeing you in Indianapolis!